In 2002, he started SAP Inspire—SAP’s New Venture Unit. He was with SAP for 5 years. At SAP, he worked for Dr.Hasso Plattner, CEO, Chairman and co-founder, SAP. He played a key role in formulating and executing SAP’s internet strategy (mySAP.com). He co-founded SAP Markets, a fully owned company of SAP, focused on Market place applications and technology. As the Managing Director of SAP Markets Americas, Aniruddha Nazre grew the business significantly before it was acquired by SAP.
In 2003 -2012 he was at Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers. Some notable investments Aniruddha Nazre made during his tenure at KPCB include Cleartrip, Naukri, MapMyIndia, InMobi, Virsa, and LuxVue, During his 9 years at KPCB Aniruddha Nazre led 19 investments of which 11 are liquid. then in 2012, he joined the Reliance.
- Completed Graduation In Mechanical Engineering At CEOP college in 1986
- In Biomechanics He completed MS at Michigan Technology University.
- From Hannover Medical Center in Germany, He made doctorate Degree in Biomechanics
- He worked in Zimmer.Inc as a development engineer from1991 to 1997.
- From 1998 He worked in SAP
- In 2002 he became a co-founder and Chairman of SAPmarkets.
- He also works with Kleiner Perkins Caufield from 2003 to 2011.
- He also worked as a venture advisor with Wellington Partners.
- he has been working as EVP and CSO at Reliance Industries Ltd. At Reliance.